Last updated: September 2022
What information we collect, where we get this information, and how we use this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website and information about your use of the Website. This includes information that does or reasonably can identify you personally. We collect the following information about you when you provide it to us:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Where we get this information||How we use this information|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Identifying information||Company Name|
We also collect information about you automatically as you use the Website. This information includes the state where you are located, your internet and browsing history, and technical data such as browser, device, and log data. See more below under “Cookies.”
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect personal information reasonably necessary to carry out our business, to respond to inquiries, and provide our services to you. We may also collect information to fulfill administrative functions associated with these services.
- To deliver the website and the services and/or products you requested;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To provide information and marketing about products, services, and/or special offers to you;
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services from you;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis from you;
- To improve our services to you, as well as for training and quality purposes;
- Responding to requests, questions, complaints, and other general inquiries;
- Researching, developing and expanding our facilities and services;
- At your direction and with your consent;
- For quality control and administration and assisting us to develop new and improved products and services;
- To recruit interns, staff, and employees;
- To comply with any requirement of any applicable statute, regulation, rule, and/or good practice;
We do not sell your personal information or transfer personal information to third parties to use for their own benefit; however, we allow certain companies to place tracking technologies like cookies on our Website. See more below under “Analytics programs.”
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Within our company and with our affiliates;
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including for the purposes of operating our website, assisting us to perform business functions, analyzing data, handling billing and payments, and facilitating customer service;
- With professional services such as legal advisors, accountants, and consultants;
- With other parties with your consent and at your direction; and
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, us or others.
We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When we no longer need the personal information we collect, we either anonymize the information upon your request or securely destroy the information, unless we are legally required to retain it.
Sale of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors for our internal use in connection with improving the site. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. We do not control how Google uses information about you.
The Rights of California Residents
The residents of California have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to know the categories of personal information that we have collected about you;
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected about you;
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Exercising Your Rights
California residents may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
You may also designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. You may designate an agent via any of the ways used to submit your request. We will request the agent to verify that he or she has the authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will do so by asking the agent to submit the following information:
- Valid power of attorney.
Please note that we may not be able to process your request if your designated agent and/or you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 45 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to 90 days). Any disclosures that we make in response to your request will cover the 12 months prior to your request. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial. Normally, we do not charge a fee to process or respond to consumer requests. However, we may charge a fee if the request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.