Capital Growth Buchalter (CGB) is looking to hire an experienced marketing specialist who will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with a variety of projects. This individual will report to senior management and work with the company’s marketing agency. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a larger team to support the company’s marketing activities and goals. This position will be based in our Atlanta office.
- Support executive and marketing team in organizing projects and meeting deadlines
- Create compelling, detailed visual presentations and graphics for projects and events based on online research, business documents
- Coordinate project photo shoots and maintain project photography library
- Help maintain company marketing materials other digital brand assets (logos, imagery, materials, and more)
- Manages progress of special projects and completes all assigned projects within specified timeframes.
- Organize, monitor, and update data in CRM system and run reports as needed
- Conduct research, analyzes data, and uses market information to help guide the development of marketing activities.
- Manage multiple tasks at once, prioritize and manage time effectively, meet deadlines, and work independently
- 5 – 7 years of marketing, communications or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of GIS software and commercial real estate experience preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, MS Office, and other business software
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Capital Growth Buchalter
Capital Growth Buchalter is a construction, development, investment, and management firm founded in 1952. We’ve successfully completed projects ranging from simple one to three tenant developments as well more complex, opportunistic mixed-use developments —plus partnered with a single entity to complete hundreds of projects over several decades. In total, Capital Growth Buchalter has developed more than 1,500 projects and $1.8 billion of real estate–and at any given time, the company has active projects across multiple states and industry sectors.