1510 Lafayette Parkway, LaGrange, GA 30241
Managing Partner, Georgia
Greg Craft oversees and is responsible for the growth of the company’s brokerage services as well as developing new client relationships for Capital Growth Buchalter. Having specialized in tenant and landlord representation as well as new store development for various national and regional restaurant and retail brands, Greg has more than 27 years experience in the real estate industry. During his time in the business, he has served as Senior Vice President of The Trilogy Group, LLC as well as Real Estate Manager for major corporations including Ashland Oil/Super America, Boston Market, Payless ShoeSource and Donato’s Pizzeria Corp ( a wholly-owned subsidiary of The McDonalds Corporation). During his time at The Trilogy Group, Greg and a partner formed a small development company known as Founders Development and together, they have developed a vast array of restaurant and retail projects for companies such as Family Dollar, Sherwin Williams, Hardee’s Corporation, Mattress Firm, Wilshire Bank, Dollar Tree, and a variety of other concepts.
Specializing in land acquisition, land development and market analysis, Greg has represented a number of national and regional clients including Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores, The Krystal Company, Panda Express, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Starbucks, Einstein Brothers Bagels, Mattress Firm, Wilshire Bank, Advance Auto Parts, Raising Cane’s, Hardee’s, Del Taco, Rita’s Water Ice, Donato’s Pizza and Knockouts Haircuts for Men.
- Licensed Broker with the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
- Licensed Agent with the South Carolina Real Estate Commission.
- Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors.
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers.
- 1992 graduate of Eastern Kentucky University
B.A. in Paralegal Science and minor in Business Administration
Endcap with Drive-Thru Available
- This 2,000+/- SF Bank endcap (vault will remain) next to Mattress Firm in Lagrange,
it is easily accessible from I-85 and is highly visible from Lafayette Parkway
- It sits on the outparcel of Clocktower Shopping Center which is located adjacent to
- Approximately 25,700 vehicles per day pass in front of site.
- Building is available with rent of $25psf
Average Houshold Income: