Capital Growth Buchalter (CGB) is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for our Commercial Property Management Department located in Birmingham, AL. The ideal candidate is meticulous, proficient in Microsoft Office, organized, and adaptable. Experience in Yardi Voyager is preferred, but not required.
- As an Administrative Assistant to our Commercial Property Management Department, you will contribute to all aspects of Lease, Tenant, Department, and Property Administration.
- Assist with Annual Budgets and CTI Reconciliations.
- Ensure Tenant, Lease, and Property information is entered in Yardi on a regular basis.
- Create and maintain various reports relating to Collections, Utilities, and Contracts.
- Review and maintain tenant files to include compliance with Lease requirements.
- Collect bids for Property Improvements and/or repairs as needed.
- Coordinate and follow-up on maintenance requests.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence as directed.
- Assist the Property Manager(s) with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual reports as needed.
- Other tasks as directed and assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be available to work on-site (Birmingham, AL office) Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm CST.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all resumes and inquiries.
About Capital Growth Buchalter
Capital Growth Buchalter is a construction, development, investment and management firm with more than 68 consecutive years developing real estate. The firm has developed more than 1,200 projects and $1.8 billion of real estate in 28 states. Over the past three years, CGB has completed an average of 90 projects per year, ranging from one to three tenant developments to more complex, opportunistic mixed-use developments. It has also partnered with a single entity to complete hundreds of projects over several decades. The company is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, with offices in Atlanta and Charlotte, and prioritizes serving as a trusted ally in every business relationship, whether as a turnkey ground-up developer or by strengthening an existing project or partnership.